No cost or commitment. You aren't signing up for college, you're just requesting easy answers and valuable information for free.
We Strive To Help You With …
- Obtaining funding for your education
- Selecting the best program
- Answering your questions about online college
About Colorado Technical University
Evolution in Education
There is a place for traditional approaches to education – it just isn't here. At Colorado Technical University, instructors with actual work experience in the fields they teach help shape an education that embraces new opportunities in the marketplace. Students can connect on one of several campuses, and collaborate with people from all over the country via an award-winning* Virtual Campus. CTU isn't just another school. It's a new movement in education. Are you in?
Why Choose CTU?
- Enhance your experience with (M.U.S.E.), an award-winning** multi-media learning dashboard that allows students to choose their preferred learning method
- Learn from instructors, many of whom have work experience in the fields they teach so they're equipped to provide real world educations
- Network across the country through virtual groups that make learning richer and networks more powerful
- Immerse yourself in Associate, Bachelor's or Master's level curriculum online or on campus that reflects trends in the current marketplace
- Stand out from the competition by embracing new opportunities that can help position you for success in the career of your field of interest
Interested in Studying on Campus?
CTU has campuses in 5 cities:
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Denver, CO
- Pueblo, CO
- Sioux Falls, SD
Online education. Reinvented
* CTU’s Virtual Campus was named “Best of the Best” in the 2009 Computerworld Honors program in the Academia and Education category.
** M.U.S.E. received the Association of Private Sector Colleges and Universities, formerly the Career College Association, “2010 Innovative Best Practice/New Program” Award.
Find disclosures on graduation rates, student financial obligations and more at http://www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures
Not all programs are available to residents of all states. CTU cannot guarantee employment or salary.
Colorado Technical University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association. (230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500. Chicago, Illinois. 60604-1411) www.ncahlc.org