This privacy statement pronounces how the personal information you supply on our website, OnlineCollegeClasses.com, is assembled, used, and shared by us.
Privacy Statement Changes
Personal Information Collection and Usage
When you use OnlineCollegeClasses.com, we may collect personal information from you like that described below:
- Contact information, such as your first name, last name, email and mailing addresses, phone number
- Demographic information, such as that related to your graduation date, education, general location
- Information about your computer, which is a common website practice; such as the webpages you viewed before or after entering our site, your browser type and IP address
Information collected by OnlineCollegeClasses.com is used to give you:
- Online degree recommendations determined to suit you personally
- Information relevant to your career and online education objectives
- Information on educational institutions you've expressed interest in
- Requested customer service
- Access to our informational newsletter
- Marketing communications related to your degree search
- Answers to your questions
- Guidance for your concerns
Information is also used for our web and marketing improvement efforts, business assessments, and business research and analysis actions.
Your Opt-Out Option
In order to respect your wishes, you can find unsubscribe instructions within our email communications to you if you would like to opt-out of receiving marketing information from OnlineCollegeClasses.com.
OnlineCollegeClasses.com may distribute your personal information to third parties in certain circumstances. For instance, it may do so to our third party contracted service providers, such as our email delivery service. It may also do so if OnlineCollegeClasses.com becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or the sale of some or all of its assets. Inherent in these activities is the compliance with certain legal processes, such as that of a court subpoena; with your prior approval, OnlineCollegeClasses.com may disclose your personal information when in good faith we determine it is appropriate to do so to protect OnlineCollegeClasses.com's rights, safeguard you or others' well-being, review a or multiple cases of fraud, or adhere to a request made by the government.
Important for OnlineCollegeClasses.com's users to know is that in submitting your personal information to our website, you are lawfully "inquiring" our services. In doing so, you grant permission to OnlineCollegeClasses.com and our business and marketing affiliates to contact you. An "inquiry" legally serves as an exception to state and federal Do Not Call list requirements. Thus, if you participate in any Do Not Call list, you are also legally enacting a temporary exception to any Do Not Call list with your inquiry to OnlineCollegeClasses.com.